Last season’s hottest accessory (fur pom-pom key-chain) has grown in scale for the Holiday season!
This season, fluffy fur bags in creamy pastels and rich jewel tones are all the rage for adding a sense of flair and glamour whether you’re in jeans or going out to a holiday event.
You can make a vegan friendly faux fur clutch bag or pouch at home with this simple DIY. There are two potential construction methods: sewing or using glue.
We used a combination of both methods to achieve our DIY fur bag so you can follow along!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
1. Faux leather clutch bag of your choice
2. Fabric Glue (Arlene’s Fabric Glue)
3. Anti-Fray Sealant (Anti-Fray Glue)
4. Fabric Scissors
5. Needle and Thread (if you decide to sew edges/corners instead of glue)
6. Faux Fur Fabric of your choice